A LOT OF THINGS ARE CONFUSING ME, SOME SHOULD HELP ME..........
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had a fistcuff with a DSS man from Kano, he told the man to go and reap what he sowed by dragging his shirt with slaps, the man died few months later.
Same Nnamdi said that whoever have spoken against his Biafra will die, a lot have died. He also told my brother Abba Kyari, that shame will be his portion in few months, his exact words were, "Shame will follow you and go" I don't understand. TB Joshua own We all saw it happen fast
Dele Momodu asked him, are you not afraid of challenging the state? He answered and said he was a dead man already, if his death will bring freedom to his people, he was ready to die.
Same Nnamdi declared 150 days prayers for his IPOB and said, on the 57th day of the prayers, that devil will be lurking around the corner, the day of his case was 57th day of their prayers. These are just samples of out of more than 100 things that have turned right.
I ask today, who is Nnamdi Kanu? Is he a spirit or a being? I am going through his speeches because I want to know who he is, who is Nnamdi Kanu my people? Who is Nnamdi Kanu? Somebody should help us here.

No comments:
Post a Comment