Sunday, September 12, 2021

MEET THE BETRAYER IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

 


Many ardent viewers of the reality show, Big Brother Naija, were shocked when Saga, fellow housemate who Pere regards as a trusted ally and saved from possible eviction during his time as head of house turned out to be a betrayer. Below is the dialogue which exposed Saga, the housemate in question.

Saga: how many times do you see us talk together?


Nini: obviously he(Pere) likes you...


Saga: in this house, I’m in your fucking bottle and I'm happy 


Nini: but seriously you guys talk


Saga: where???


Nini: he’s always with us


Saga: when he’s coming, when I hear his voice I always want to enter and hide. Pere is always instigating things. He’s lonely as fvck and exhibiting suïcïdal behaviors and if it were me, i would have asked for voluntary exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOME NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER HEADLINES, 30/08/2022

  SOME NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER HEADLINES, 30/08/2022 Punch -ASUU declares indefinite strike, plans increased media engagement -Court stops Kyari’...