Friday, September 17, 2021

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TRUST(real life story)

 

This is not a NOLLYWOOD  story, but a personal experience from someone. 

I got married to a divorcee, he warned me seriously about his people,  

don't fight them and dont be close to them. In his words, he said I know 

them you don't.

   Few years into the marriage there is this his cousin that loves me more 

than myself according to her. 

She came on to advice me on how to get my husband to treat me better., to stop him from womanizing  and make him sit where i ask him to. She told me how she did this for her daughter and it work wonders in her home.

  I made it a priority that we communicate well no matter what we are going through. Even when we are fighting, we never cease to communicate and the oza room must not be affected. 

  I told my husband of his cousin's advice, and he asked me to be careful that the lady is talking to him too, about how Im planning to tie him down and take over his properties. 

She came to me few weeks later because she witness one of our fighting episodes. 

She promised to take me to one Baba who will help me.

I told my husband,  and he also told me of how she has informed him of how I have confided in her so she can follow me to the Baba doing jazz for me.

To cut the long story short, my hubby ask me to play along, cos she is a 

dangerous person.

The D day she took me along to a man's place, a neat office not the usual settings we watch in movies.

Not knowing she has arranged for my husband to be there before me.

They kept him in the room, unknown to me. I noticed the door wasnt closed. I had told him already of where she was taking me to.

He told me to speak with sense ooo and be very careful. 

We got talking, but I noticed she wasn't talking. The baba asked me what I want , i said, Anty knows what she wants you to do sir, she said you did same for her daughter.  She said nooo , you tell him what you need.

I said Baba, i just want the man to be so prosperous so that his money will 

go round if he decides to marry 10 wives. She said but that was not why we came.

She told the man I will come back when my mind is made up.


She dropped on the way,  insisting I should not drop her off at her house.. I got home after work and my husband told me exactly my words. He told me he was in the inner room listening to us. She went back to meet up with husband man, to rant of how she didn't know why i changed my narratives, concluding that i might be a witch, or maybe I knew my husband was there.

We joked and laughed over this.

The woman became hostile.  

But she couldn't come in between us.

Becareful who you trust.

Wolves trends in sheep's clothings

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOME NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER HEADLINES, 30/08/2022

  SOME NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER HEADLINES, 30/08/2022 Punch -ASUU declares indefinite strike, plans increased media engagement -Court stops Kyari’...