Thursday, September 16, 2021

BBNAIJA: I HAVE BAD MOUTH- Nini

 


NINI's Diary Session


1} I woke up feeling feverish but I'm feeling better now.


2} I'm mimicking Liquorose and she is not that hard to mimick


3} the cleaning punishment this morning was so hard, I don't remember when last I did a task like that.


4} Saga told me about his task and I asked him why he had to tell me about it.


5} it wasn't my fault that Saga told me about his task.


6} I'm cool with everyone in the house but I don't consider them my friends.


7} I always tell Saga to go back to his room but he always refuse.


8} Saga is my friend, and I understand why he couldn't deliver the task, and it will also be difficult for me to do same to him.


9} I have a very bad mouth.


10} I wish I can take back some of the words I said to Cross.


11} I'm drained mentally and emotionally from the punishment giving to me and Saga today.

#BBNaija

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOME NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER HEADLINES, 30/08/2022

  SOME NIGERIAN NEWSPAPER HEADLINES, 30/08/2022 Punch -ASUU declares indefinite strike, plans increased media engagement -Court stops Kyari’...