1} I'm stressed and exhausted for many reasons, and I'm mentally tired.
2} I'm prepared for whatever outcome on Sunday.
3} I'm mimicking Nini and I'm already exhausted because I have to follow Saga around the house.
4} I've been trying to do Amebo about the Liquorose and Emmanuel issues.
5} I think Liquorose has finally shined her eyes and she has found out that Emmanuel is a flirt.
6} I foresaw the issue Liquorose and Emmanuel are having now.
7} the Emmarose issue is sweeting my body.
8} Cross is the only genuine friend i have in the house.
9} I will like to take back things I said to Queen, I have realised that Boma is the sn*ke
10} I would like to take back what I said to Liquorose and Nini during our fight.
Ty tt
11} my only regret in the house was nominating Micheal for Eviction.
#BBNaija
https://crediblemediasource.blogspot.com/2021/09/bbnaija-angels-diary-session.html
No comments:
Post a Comment